The Legal Resource Centre (LRC) recently launched a new blog: Blogosaurus Lex (brilliant name, almost as brilliant as Library Boy!).
The LRC is the publisher of the magazine LawNow and of the legal information website Access to Justice Network.
It was registered as a charity in 1977 and its mandate is "to contribute to, advance and promote the legal knowledge and education of the people of Canada." It is based in Edmonton, Alberta.
According to the initial post on June 22, 2009, the blog will feature:
- new happenings at the Legal Resource Centre (LRC)
- community engagement with other public legal educators and sharing new resources and activities emerging in the field
- LawNow – our magazine relating law to life
- LRC library news including interesting frequently asked questions (and their corresponding answers!) as well as new purchases for the Garvie Reading Room
- and other interesting stuff that appeals to us and that we hope might be of interest to you